Many nonprofits want to incorporate more data in their decision-making, but the traditional website redesign process is crammed full of untested assumptions, educated guesses, and upfront risk. In this 100% free webinar, you will learn:
- The #1 reason most nonprofit websites launch late, go over budget, and generate inconsistent results
- The 3 stages of a data-driven website redesign—and how they flip the traditional redesign process on its head
- A suite of free or low-cost tools and technologies you can use to launch and improve your data-driven website
All attendees will receive a FREE 3-month pass to Hotjar, a high-powered analytics tool that will help you identify actionable improvements you can make to your online presence.
- Date: February 15th, 2018 at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern
- Your login link will be emailed to you in advance of the webinar
About the Presenter
Spencer Brooks, Founder & Principal of Brooks Digital
Spencer is a veteran technologist on a mission to help nonprofits improve their digital outcomes by incorporating data in their decision-making. After years of independent consulting, he founded his nonprofit-focused digital agency, Brooks Digital, to provide nonprofits the resources and expertise they need to make the data-driven shift in their digital communications, marketing, and fundraising efforts. His thinking has been featured in publications such as Nonprofit Marketing Guide and TechSoup.