Good business relationships are built on trust. At Brooks Digital, we believe part of engendering trust is keeping your information safe and being open and transparent about how we use that information.
This information applies to the content of this website. If you have any questions this policy does not address, please contact us using the information at the bottom of this page.
What information do we collect?
When you fill out a form on this website, we collect relevant information such as your name, email address, organization, and phone number. When and how this information is collected depends on the nature of the form (for example, we collect more information on our contact form so we have multiple ways of responding to you).
If you have filled out a form on the site, we also collect information about what types of content you may have downloaded or read.
How do we use personal information?
We use the information you have provided us to deliver content or services you have requested, such as:
- Email newsletter subscriptions
- Content downloads, such as guides or whitepapers
- Requests for information about the services we provide
- Future topics to write about, based on your observed interests
- Account setup and intake, should you become a client
When do we share personal data?
We treat your personal data confidentially, and never share it with third-parties except when strictly necessary to deliver the services you request. For example:
- We share your personal information with the email provider (such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc) with whom we contract to send our newsletter subscriptions
- We share your personal information with internal team members who are responsible for sending emails on behalf of our company, or following up with you about a contact form submission
We never sell your information to third-parties, ever.
Linking to other websites / third party content
From time to time, we link to third-party content where we feel it will be of value to you. Except if we state otherwise, links to other websites don’t constitute our endorsement of them, and we don’t take responsibility for the content or information they provide. As with everything you find on the internet, please use your best judgment. 🙂
How to contact us?
If you would like to get in touch with a question or concern about the information outlined in this policy, you may contact us in any of the following ways:
- Submit our contact form
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write us at 2113 NE 84th St, Vancouver, WA, 98665, USA