Marketing a Practice: Free Resources From Sam & Spencer’s Interview
If you’re here for the resources Sam and Spencer mentioned in Marketing a Practice, you’re in the right place!
Thank you so much for supporting the Marketing a Practice podcast by being a listener. Make sure to drop Sam a note and rate the podcast on your listening app as a big thank-you for her hard work.
In the interview, Sam and Spencer covered:
- The user journey and how to structure your website around each phase
- Getting inside the heads of your visitors to understand what’s working (and what you can stop wasting time on)
- Why empathy attracts more people to you
Did you enjoy the interview? Click below to share it on your favorite social platforms:
Resources from the interview
- Stages of the patient journey in The Secret of Highly Effective Health Nonprofit Websites
- Why talking to your audience is important in Stop Listening To Your Superfans (If You Want Real Insights)
Download the health nonprofit benchmarks:
Enter your information below to get your copy of the benchmarks when you sign up for Brooks Digital’s bi-weekly email insights.
About Spencer and the Brooks Digital Team
Brooks Digital is an expert digital firm that empowers health nonprofits to build engaging digital platforms that improve the lives of patients.
We help organizations who work in:
- Diseases and disorders
- Addiction and mental health
- Hospice care
- Medical associations
- …and other health-focused charities.
We’re the only firm who specializes in user experience, content strategy, design, development, and email marketing for health-focused nonprofits.