Work at Brooks Digital
Use your digital skills to leave a lasting legacy and create your ideal work/life balance.
Employees of Brooks Digital get the following benefits designed to help them live an intentional, family-focused life:
- 32-hour workweeks (take Fridays off, work 6.5 hour days—whatever you like!)
- Unlimited PTO policy—take time off when you need it, how you need it
- 100% remote work environment—work from home, a coffee shop, co-working space, or the beach
- Flexible benefits spending—customize your benefits package based on your unique needs and priorities
We’re not currently hiring for any full-time positions. Check back soon, or email email@example.com if you’d like to be put on a waitlist.
Are you a full-time contract or freelance worker?
We’re always looking for talented individuals to help augment our team on a part-time/contract basis. If you’re a committed full-time freelancer (i.e. you’re not actively in the market for a full-time job) who aligns with our values and would like to find consistent work, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for:
- Drupal/PHP Developers (backend, theming, full-stack)
- UI/UX Designers (preferably with Drupal and/or frontend development experience)
- Digital Strategists (with experience working with/for nonprofit organizations)