Actionable Marketing Podcast: Free Resources From Ben & Spencer’s Interview
If you’re here for the resources Ben and Spencer mentioned in the Actionable Marketing Podcast, you’re in the right place!
Thank you so much for supporting CoSchedule’s Actionable Marketing Podcast by being a listener. Make sure to drop Ben a note and rate the podcast on your listening app as a big thank-you for his hard work.
In the interview, Ben and Spencer covered:
- Why brand advocates are a growth lever for your organization
- What B2B and B2C brands can learn from nonprofit advocacy
- How to motivate someone to become an advocate
Did you enjoy the interview? Click below to share it on your favorite social platforms:
Resources from the interview
- [Book] Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
- [Book] Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business
- [Book] Lean Customer Development: Building Products Your Customers Will Buy
- [Article] Why Digital Marketing Tactics Are a Waste of Time for Nonprofits
Want more content like this?
Sign up for Brooks Digital’s regular emails to get future insights like this directly in your inbox.
About Spencer and the Brooks Digital Team
Brooks Digital is an expert digital firm that empowers health nonprofits to build engaging digital platforms that improve the lives of patients.
We help organizations who work in:
- Diseases and disorders
- Addiction and mental health
- Hospice care
- Medical associations
- …and other health-focused charities.
We’re the only firm who specializes in user experience, content strategy, design, development, and email marketing for health-focused nonprofits.