We guide you through an evidence-based framework you can use to increase online donations, volunteers, and members.
Have you ever said to yourself:
- "There are so many "must-do" things when it comes to online fundraising, marketing, and communications. How am I supposed to know what will work for me?
- "I know my website could be doing a better job soliciting donors, members, and volunteers...but I'm not sure how to improve it."
- "What do all these web analytics mean? How am I supposed to know what I should be tracking?"
- "I know improving my online presence is important, but I'm too busy right now...I'll figure it out later."
- "Everyone is talking about being data-driven, but what does that actually mean? What should I be doing?"
- "I'm tired of feeling held hostage by my technology, but changing platforms and vendors is such a big hassle."
- "I know my website needs an overhaul, but I'm scared of risking my entire budget on a huge, untested investment."
You're in the right place!
Figuring out how to generate measurable results from your online fundraising, marketing, and communications is confusing. You're too busy as it is, and making big changes is risky, difficult, and expensive. After years of working with nonprofits, we've seen it time and time again. It's easier to just put it off until next quarter or next year, but it's not so easy thinking about your website stats slowly declining while you fail to meet your larger strategic objectives.
We help you follow a proven system to figure out what will move the needle without risking everything on a big website overhaul.
Brooks Digital was founded in 2015 by Spencer Brooks, a long-time website consultant who noticed a common theme in nonprofit technology. After working from both a volunteer and consulting perspective, he observed that most organizations were simply surviving when it came to using their technology. They dealt with technology issues when they became too painful to ignore, rather than capitalizing on all the opportunities technology offered them to advance their mission. They were reactive instead of proactive—surviving instead of thriving. He founded Brooks Digital to help nonprofits capitalize on the opportunities technology offers them to achieve their mission.
Our vision for every client is to create a thriving technology environment where:
- Staff members love using technology to do their work
- Leadership sees tangible results from their organization’s digital efforts
- People are excited to engage with the organization’s mission
To do this, we believe we must:
- Help plan and build a technology solution that’s right for each organization
- Create technology solutions that work for the people who use them on a daily basis
- Partner with our nonprofit clients on an ongoing basis to improve and optimize their technology environment
Founder & Principal
Technical Project Manager
The Brooks Digital Core Values
- Do What's Best for the Client
- Ask Why
- Find Your Strength, Then Make It World-Class
- Everyone Is a Teacher
- Do Unto Others
- Never Stop Experimenting
- Communicate Simply, Clearly, and Consistently
- Family Comes First
- Reliable, Responsible, Relational
- Be Uniquely You
Ready to transform your digital presence?
We work with a select number of nonprofits to transform their websites into high-impact assets that support their cause. Get in touch below and we'll talk about about how we can help you do the same.